Friday, May 01, 2009

HIIHIIHIIHIIHIIIHIIHIIHII WORRSXZ! i'm finally back like omg after so freaking long hehehehehe:D everyone asking me to blog worrrrr! my blog attracts people come on lai kan! HAHA okayy so many things happened during my absence, SYF, speechday, eng and chi paper 1, eng paper 2, ss! omg i feel so lazy, to the extent that i dont even want to log in blogger because i'm lazy to think of my password -.- so how am i suppose to be able to study considering i'm such a lazy bum? HAHA you get the idea! i'm just a pig *oinkoink*

okay ignore that! *changes topic*


hi its now, 10.01AM now and i just wasted my life waking up at 7.35AM, going to michelle house at 8AM, rotting there till almost 9AM, when stupid raymond overslept, and told us tuition was CANCELLED-.- OH FUCK OFF! bloody waste of my time because if that wasnt the case, i will be sleeping now! omg my precious sleeppp :( idiotidiotidiotidiotidiot!

okay changing the topic again, i just remember(rebember hehe) it was markus's birthday on friday and we did the best thing ever! BEST CELEBRATION EH MARKUS? HAHA! together with aloysius, mark, junyen, josiah, isa, joel, junkai, michelle and me, we spent a super longgggggggggggggggggggggg time deciding what movie to watch at ehub and we even considered going to century square so they can watch nc16 shows. buttttt, we finally decided on 17 again hahaha ZacEfron :) thennnn, we wondered ard wasting time and went to the PARK and bake under the sun! SMART AND FUN RIGHT! (Y) I BET MARKUS ENJOYED HIS DAY HAHAHAHA! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WORSXZ! LOL!

okay lastly, ALL THE BEST FOR THE REST OF THE PAPERS WORRR! I LOGGING OFF ALR I SO LAZY TO TYPE MORE PLUS I NEED TO FINISH ALL MY TUITION HOMEWORK TODAY WHICH I PREDICT IT WILL BE DONE ONLY AFTER MIDNIGHT BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE I AM TYPING WITHOUT PUNCTUATION NOW SO HAVE FUN READING I GO OFF LE BYE BYE PEOPLE DONT MISS ME SEE OYU AFTER THE EXAMS(MYE) YAY BYEBYEBYEBYE!

No comments: