HI OMG I FEEL SO LAZY TO BLOG HI OMG I AM SO LAZY AND I CAN SLEEP FOREVER HI I SLEPT AT 12AM AND WOKE UP AT 3PM HI I AM A PIG :)
okay holidays arent like holidays, because only one week of rest anddddd omg, i just slept almost the whole week away :( i feel so lazy :( anywayyyyy i heard because of h1n1, school holidays will extend a week and studies will have to be elearning? omg is that like true? eeeeee not so nice as staying at home will make me, even piggier HAHA! and elearning is not nice at all eeeeeee i dont want :'( anyway my holidays are wasted lo, like veryvery little studying like really very little haha! and i only went out three or 4 times this holiday :( no life lahhh totally :( everyday stay home and sleepsleepsleep ! enjoy? HEHE SLEEPING IS NICE AND GOOD BUT IT IS A WASTE OF TIME BUT I LIKE IT OMG TSKTSKTSK! omg i feel so lazy to continue writing, just tell me why am i so lazy. all i do at home is.....sleep, sleep, sleep, eat, eat, eat, laze ard, watch teevee, watch, watch, watch and idk alr lahh! walauu stupid lah. i want to go for a holiday, i hate olvls eeyer faster over lahhhh dont spoil my mood kk!
I WANT TO GO BAND CAMP AND DISTURB PEOPLE HEHE YAY I WANT TO GO YAY WHEEEEEE BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!
OKAY LAH BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE I SO LAZY I WANT TO GO REST HAHA BYEBYEBYEBYE! :DDDDD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment