Sunday, March 08, 2009

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALL HEHE YTD WAS A SCARY DAY! HAHA :D ANYWAY I AM BLOGGING AGAIN I'M JUST SOOOOOOOO LAZY! okay i think i am not so looking forward to KL trip alr! high stress level leh oh nooooo! mehmehhhhh~ the whole week had been raining almost everyday! thursday was sports dayyy and i did terribly! compared to last year hahahaha. LOUSYY! but nvm, '2/5 gathering' after that hahaha. only 19(?) turned up lol. but still it was fun hahaha! ate at 18 chefs and walked from simei to tampines hahaha! laughed like mad! isa and his bad singing! what happened at tampines was super funny. its was left with me, michelle, joan, charmaine, brenda, izwan, isa and selwin haha. played 'sardine' haha! ran ard like mad people hehe! JOAN CAN RECOGNISE MY LEGS WOR! hahaha! then went over to century square to play one last round then we saw junyen and liwei :D they joined us for a game and isa bought a sugarcane drink and GUESS WHAT! THERE WAS A HAIR IN THE DRINK HAHAHA! not to forget the drink had OTAH smell! OMG GROSS HAHA! they only realised it at the end haha! very lucky i did not drink it hehehe! it was funnnnn hehehehehe!

I LAZY TO CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! END HERE KAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! MARKUSCHUA I BLOGGED HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D
WANW!

No comments: