Saturday, August 28, 2010

REVIVAL~

okay so i decided to blog again...WHO IS WITH ME? :D

anyway first sem of poly is over and, lets say everything happened too quickly. lots of ups and downs but well JOELLE IS ALL FINE NOW and i'm trying to be as hardworking as i can be and study like a nerd 8D well maybe i'm back here cause twitter has its limited words and spamming can be irritating sometimes (in my opinion :P) well, lets just hope i will continue keeping this blog active and not disappear after ONE post again :)

Anyway, all i can say about my first sem of poly is that...IT IS NOT AS FUN AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. i mean. Come on, we all thought poly is slack and fun, what the hell happened :( I'm guessing the only good and 'slack' part about poly is the holidays. (of course not too much for the design students :P (hi michelleangpeipei i still love you veli much :P)
Why is it that when we're doing projects+presentations, we all complain that we'd prefer exams. And then, when exams are nearing, we insist that we'd prefer projects. wellwellwell, thats how it is right? nobody likes a hard life. and this brings me to my next point...I HATE UNCOOPERATIVE PROJECT GROUP MEMBERS!!!!!! i totally have to emphasise on this point because it got me damn pissed almost throughout the whole project process. just name the bad points and you have it. I know i shouldnt point fingers at others but isnt it hell unfair when your grades are affected because of someone in the group? (and when they think you're not smart enough to provide the correct/proper points) I MEAN...thanks a hell lot! i know i'm not smart but i dont actually like being called "dense" and "dumb" all the time? okay since i'm talking about my class, next point is......
ACCOUNTING STUDENTS ARE SO DAMN COMPETITIVE AND HARDWORKING BUT IMMA LAZY KID :( this sucks like to the core i swear. i mean i'd like to have super fun outings, gatherings, lunch dates, study outings, casual chats, etc.. with my classmates but we all dont hang out together often. lets just say i'm envious of those who will go to the lounge with their friends to hang out, and go for lunch together when they end their lessons. I WILL HEAD STRAIGHT HOME AFTER LESSONS LO. HELLO JOELLE WHERE IS YOUR LIFE?
haiya i think i should shuddup cause this is what i chose. LIVE WITH IT. okay so who is still reading this? nyahahaha~ (sorry ah first post is my life story alr...)

Lastly, i've forgotten how to post a proper post already but anyway i'm tired now, so i'll continue soon~
AND I HOPE I AM NOT TALKING TO MYSELF, IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE COMMENT THANK YOU VERY MUCH ILOVEYOU <3 teehee byee~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI JOE JOE I LOVE U TOO HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I AM WITH YOU/ I GO HOME STRAIGHT AFTER SCHOOL :(
X JOANSY